PhD., Engineer and Vicedean at the Official Catalan CS Society and CS enthusiastic who loves to innovate and extract all potential to this young technology.
- grunt-frontmatter now supports multiple directories (January 09, 2017)
- Angular1 Performance: ngClass and large objects (October 17, 2016)
- Angular1 Performance: ngClass inside ngRepeat (October 14, 2016)
- Rollup vs Webpack2 and constant optimizations (October 12, 2016)
- Rollup vs Webpack2 and tree shaking (September 22, 2016)
- Writing Angular1 components in Typescript (ddo form) (September 09, 2016)
- Writing Angular1 components in Typescript (class form) (September 08, 2016)
- Improve performance: do not compile class and comment directives (August 28, 2016)
- Improved performance in Angular 1.5.8 (August 25, 2016)
- My proposal for as Directive (March 04, 2016)
- See all »
I was born in Barcelona in 1978 and raised in Montgat, a small town near Barcelona. I started to write programs when I was 8 years old, with a ZX Spectrum and a book called "Basic para niños". Before the university I wrote some complex programs, including a simple neuronal net, or a 3D raytracer. The university was for me like an all you can eat, full of rich concepts and challenges.
Nowadays I am a Freelance Code Architect, Vicedean of Professional Development at the Official Catalan CS Society and an active member of many meetups. Inside meetup community I have a say: "If you have learned something interesting, make a speech and share it". I am also a close follower of the Agile movement, software quality, testing, ... and all those concepts that just starts to define what is to be a good professional in CS.